WEBSITE NOT CONVERTING? READ THIS!
Your website reviewed by a copywriter
Your website should be bringing in leads, whether they come from Google or from referrals who check out your website before they decide to call you.
If your website isn’t converting, you’re not getting:
- The leads you need to grow your business
- A return on the investment you’ve made in your website
- A return on the money you’ve sunk into your Google Ads or Facebook advertising campaigns.
Maybe you’ve already turned to friends, family or members of Facebook business groups for their feedback on your website to work out what’s missing.
But faced with random and different opinions, you’re probably still not sure why your website isn’t selling your product or service. (Your mum thinks it should be "more purple". Your former colleague seems strangely focussed on whether there should be more bullet points.)
Get your website professionally reviewed
As professional copywriters, we’ve reviewed hundreds of websites. If you’re getting traffic to your website, but those visitors aren't turning into clicks, downloads, calls or sales, there is probably something not right about the content on your website.
Your website content might not be persuasive enough to get your ideal client to contact you, let alone buy from you.
As professional copywriters we can review your website (and not just the copy) to give you consistent feedback to fix your website content. (Unlike your friends and family, we understand the difference between personal taste and what will make your ideal reader click, call, do.)
Our feedback comes in an easy-to-follow report. That feedback will:
- Be 100% independent and honest about your website
- Take into account the profile of your ideal customer
- Be from a professional copywriter who makes websites work every day
- Be emailed to you as advice you can use immediately to make changes that move the needle
Your customers have choices
Potential customers and clients always have choices. If your website doesn’t inspire confidence and start convincing readers instantly, they'll move on and won’t come back.
You only have one chance to make that critical first impression.
What is a Taleist website review?
One of our professional copywriters will go through your website and provide you with an easy-to-follow comprehensive written report. You'll also have a 30-minute phone/video consultation for you to ask any questions.
We’ll look at the bigger picture to work out how your website content can convert more leads into sales. The review isn’t just looking for spelling or grammar issues.
We’ll look at the following strategic areas:
- Design fit with your target market
- Persuasiveness of content
- Best practice writing for the web
- Content fit with your target market
It’s a report that can help get your website back on track if:
- You’re looking for some independent feedback on your website as you’re just not sure what’s missing
- You’ve invested time and money in SEO, Google and Facebook advertising and it’s getting more visitors to your website, but they aren’t buying
- You're thinking about redoing your website or increasing your advertising budget and you want to make sure you maximise your conversions
You’ll get the opinion of a professional website copywriter — someone who's an expert in persuasion and communication strategy.
Because your copywriter reviewer isn't as close to your business as you, your team or friends and family are, you’ll get honest, independent feedback on your website. We're not worried about hurting your feelings. We're concerned only with getting you more business from your website.
Why Taleist for your website review?
We’ve been website copywriters for 28 years — longer than most businesses have had websites. We know the difference between our personal taste and what your clients need to see to be convinced.
Our copywriters are based in Sydney and we've reviewed sites for clients in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, the UK and the USA. Their businesses have been as diverse as architecture, e-commerce, plumbing supplies, wedding services, real estate agents, town planning and professional services.
How much does the website review cost?
A website review is $500 plus GST. You’ll get a comprehensive written report plus a 30-minute phone/video consultation to ask questions and get advice on fixes.
"The client is seeing an insane increase in leads/performance..."
— Blake Horton, SEO/AdWords expert, QuantumLinx