chatgpt mastery course
The perfect ChatGPT course for marketers, business owners and effective communicators
Go beyond the hype and unlock ChatGPT's full potential to supercharge your productivity and influence. Become a more persuasive writer, communicator and marketer under the guidance of a professional copywriter and AI copywriting expert.
This online ChatGPT course is like getting an insider's tour of ChatGPT. Because who better than a writing expert to pull back the curtain and show you the secrets to squeezing every drop from an AI copywriter?
On this course, you get beyond-the-hype access to ChatGPT because your guide has:
- A 26-year track record of delivering high-converting copy
- Written action-driving copy for everyone from solopreneurs to the Fortune 100
- Blended AI copywriting tools into Taleist Agency's processes since early 2022
- Trained individuals and corporate teams to become highly effective writers (with and without AI) — including hundreds of business owners and marketers who never imagined they'd be able to call themselves writers — and say it confidently
Steven Lewis has taught everyone from global law firms to business coaches how to write effectively with ChatGPT.
Step-by-step ChatGPT training for individuals and corporate teams
- Well-researched (you won't believe what ChatGPT can tell you once you know how to ask it)
- Attention-holding (writing only works to pass on information or create action if someone reads it)
- Persuasive (the hardest writing of all is writing that needs the reader to act)
Using ChatGPT the way the experts do (which you'll learn in this course) means you'll never again:
- Despair of "bland" or "derivative" outputs from ChatGPT
- Stare at a blank page for half an hour you didn't have to spare
Writer's block and frustration with ChatGPT shrink in your rear-view mirror once you're trained to work ChatGPT the way a copywriter works an AI copywriter.
With your new insider skills, you'll know exactly how to:
- Start every writing project without hesitation
- Finish every project with writing that moves your readers to act
The shortcut that guarantees ChatGPT brilliance
You'll leave the course with your own library of prompts. These prompts are nothing like the half-baked prompts anyone can scrape off the web. These are professional copywriting prompts for ChatGPT — prompts you'll pull out every day.
Pasting these prompts into ChatGPT guarantee copy that's vibrant andreadable regardless of your own writing ability.
Ask anyone who has taken this course, and they'll tell you they're blown away every day by how these prompts reliably give them writing that drives action, clicks, downloads, replies, sales...
These prompts have been:
- Honed (and guarded) by working copywriters over years and hundreds of thousands of words
- Adapted to your specific needs during this hands-on ChatGPT course
Every minute of Taleist's ChatGPT course is packed with information you can use to:
- Access game-changing insights into your audience
- Develop a bottomless source of content ideas
- Turn writer's block and procrastination into memories
- Race through your to-do list with a sidekick that never gets bored or tired
Ready to get the most from the AI revolution and discover how anyone can write like a pro WITHOUT having to spend years mastering psychology, frameworks and techniques?
How the course works
Taleist's ChatGPT course is a full-day course divided between a live session (half-day) and self-paced learning that you take when its most convenient to you. You also have weeks of email access to an expert.
- The foundations — in this self-paced section of the ChatGPT course, you'll pull into the AI fast lane. The AI fast lane is where you'll discover things about ChatGPT that few people understand, following:
- video lessons
- step-by-step instructions
- purpose-written prompts
- hands-on exercises
- Live session — after absorbing the foundations in the self-paced section of the ChatGPT course, you'll have insights and skills to take to the next level in our half-day live session (Zoom). You'll be led by a professional copywriter as you go from AI insider to ChatGPT master, building on the foundations we've laid. You'll discover how to make ChatGPT do things that most people don't even know are possible. We guarantee it (see below).
- Extended question time — from start to finish and beyond, we're here with the answers to your questions. Whatever you're working on, you can email questions from the moment you register for the course ALL THE WAY through a full 14 days after your life session. That's weeks of being backed up by a professional copywriter and AI expert.
Part 1: ChatGPT foundations (self-paced)
Even before the live session of our ChatGPT course, you’ll have instant access to essential scene-setting information. Take this part of the course before our live session, whenever is most convenient to you.
Over 60 to 90 minutes, these videos, step-by-step guides and custom prompts will show you things few people understand about harnessing the full potential of ChatGPT.
And this is just the start of your working copywriter’s tour of ChatGPT.
The self-paced portion of Taleist's course on ChatGPT will take you beyond the basics to get comfortable with ChatGPT’s most advanced features.
You’ll get the all the essential information you need, including:
- GPT-3.5 vs GPT-4 (the paid version of ChatGPT), an expert guide to when you should use one or the other
- A prompt engineer's guide to writing winning prompts for generative AI
- How to structure your chats to keep ChatGPT on-task and delivering the best responses
- Advanced features, including plugins
You'll get exercises to practise, including crafting the first permanent entry in your prompt library.
We'll give you a powerful prompt that Taleist’s copywriters developed to make our own work faster and easier.
This prompt causes ChatGPT to output a detailed description of the tone of voice of any piece of text. Using this prompt in your future chats will radically improve ALL the writing you get from ChatGPT.
Part 2: Live session (3.5 hours)
In your live session, you’ll be working with a copywriter with 26 years of experience. He’s turned that experience into prompts that reliably produce outputs from ChatGPT that far exceed what you’d get on your own.
That’s because ChatGPT defaults to bland, over-excited copy that’s seldom fit to share. However, when you know the secrets to great copywriting, you can instruct ChatGPT to apply those secrets to produce superior results.
Those results are persuasive, readable emails, social media posts, web pages…
On your screen and ready to use in seconds.
LIVE SESSION Part 1: Building and talking to (yes, really) your first avatar
All communication, especially marketing, is about convincing a person to think, feel or do what you need them to.
You can be more convincing to that person when you know everything possible about them.
And you won't believe how much deep, useable information about your readers you can acceess with ChatGPT.
This first part of the course has been described by multiple attendees as "mind-blowing", "awesome" and "unbelievable"
You’ll discover how to:
- Build the closest thing possible to a flesh-and-blood avatar of your target audience in ChatGPT
- Let that avatar guide you to influence your real, human readers
Your detailed (you won't believe how detailed) description of your avatar becomes the second killer prompt in your prompt library.
You’ll use this prompt over and again to shape ChatGPT’s output in ways that others don’t even know is possible.
More than that, ChatGPT will give you the kind of profiling information on your avatar that you’d expect from an FBI behavioural analyst.
You’ll use this information to:
- Inform all your marketing
- Inspire dozens (more likely hundreds) of social media posts, emails and other content
LIVE SESSION Part 2: Maximising your content investment
You work with blog posts, reports, PDFs, announcements, podcasts… and you need to maximise their value by promoting or repurposing them in email newsletters, LinkedIn posts and other channels.
In this part of the ChatGPT course, we'll lay out for you how to create your own reusable workflows to:
- Transform your long-form content into multiple social media posts
- Use proven copywriting techniques to earn clicks from social media like LinkedIn or Facebook to your long-form content like blog posts, PDFs, ebooks, videos and podcasts
You’ll get hands-on with:
- Training ChatGPT on your content — have ChatGPT read your material, understand it and tailor it for your audience in different channels, whether it's emails or social media
- Building workflows you can use repeatedly to fill your social media channels with quality content irresistible to your audience
- Having ChatGPT promote your content from multiple angles in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it on your own
LIVE SESSION Part 3: Writing new content With Chatgpt
By this stage in our very practical ChatGPT course, you have:
- Nailed prompting ChatGPT to write in your tone of voice
- Used ChatGPT to find out more about your ideal reader than they know about themselves
- Used ChatGPT to write multiple pieces of short-form content to maximise your investment in long-form content
To finish off, we bring together all your new skills and you’ll use ChatGPT to write first drafts from scratch —
- In your tone of voice
- In ways that are guaranteed to appeal to your target audience
You’ll discover how to use ChatGPT to draft incredible:
- Subject lines and headlines
- Landing pages
Yes, you’ll have to edit these drafts to make them perfect. ChatGPT is not ready to replace your expertise in your audience and your goals.
However, you'll save extraordinary amounts of time because you’ll be freed forever from the curse of writer’s block. No more staring at a blank page ever again.
ChatGPT will get you started and accelerate your production every time.
And not only will you get results faster but you’ll get better results because you’ll be working from drafts that you’ve structured with prompts by a professional copywriter.
Your ChatGPT outputs will be in your tone of voice and they’ll follow proven copywriting formulas.
All you have to do is add polish and get ready for the clicks to come.
Extended question time
Your exclusive access to your own expert in copywriting and AI continues long after the live session.
We know you'll go back to your desk after the live session excited to apply what you've learned. And you'll have questions.
Instead of wishing you'd thought to ask them during the course (how could you have known what to ask), you'll can simply email us your questions.
For a full 14 days after the live session, you can email any questions to Steven and he'll be there to help.
And that's not all — you can start asking questions from the moment you register for the course. So as soon as you lock in your place, you'll have:
- Access to the self-paced learning material
- The ability to email your ChatGPT questions whenever they come up
The ability to ask questions is absolutely central to making sure you lock everything you learn into your daily practice. That's how you'll get the most value from this ChatGPT course and from ChatGPT itself.
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO WITH CHATGPT RIGHT NOW?
What it means for you to qualify as a ChatGPT master
At the end of this course in ChatGPT, you’ll have mastered writing with AI (skills you can transfer to an AI copywriter. That means knowing how to squeeze every drop of possibility from ChatGPT when your create content.
This ChatGPT course will give you...
- Prompts you’ll use every day, including the incredibly valuable:
- tone of voice prompt (so ChatGPT writes like you)
- avatar prompt (so ChatGPT writes in ways your audience will find persuasive)
- Extraordinary insights into your target audience, insights that will:
- Inspire content creation (because you’ll have endless ideas for what your audience needs to hear from you)
- Make your marketing more persuasive (because you’re talking to their needs with laser precision)
- The expertise to get the most from ChatGPT through:
- Effective priming (focusing ChatGPT’s attention on your goal, making sure its attention doesn't wander off your point)
- Applying proven persuasive writing techniques (so your writing moves readers to act)
- Excellent prompt writing (we’ll give you many prompts, but more importantly, you’ll have the skills to write your own prompts for new situations and uses as they arise — that's what being a ChatGPT master means)
More than “Ikea skills”
This is not a course about acquiring “Ikea skills” — you’re not learning just enough to assemble the same thing in the same way every time.
ChatGPT Mastery gives you the understanding of ChatGPT and the skills you need to apply your knowledge to new situations, situations you’ve not even thought of yet.
Past attendees email us all the time about the new ways they've found to apply ChatGPT Mastery.
ChatGPT course — public dates
As soon as you register, you'll receive your log-in and access to the self-paced foundations material. You can begin using that material and asking questions immediately.
All you have to do first is choose the date of your live session...
Join the waiting list
Places in ChatGPT Mastery go fast. Enter your name and email address below then click the button and you'll be the very first to know when we release a new date for the course.
While you wait, we'll send you some ChatGPT prompts written and used daily by our copywriters.
ChatGPT course for teams
ChatGPT Mastery is available for teams, including options to:
- Tailor the course to your company or group's material
- Run the course in-person
To discuss how we can help turn your team into ChatGPT masters and confident, influential writers, please email Steven Lewis at [email protected].
This is a no-risk investment for you
We’ve been running popular training for a long time, so we know that we’ll deliver everything you’re expecting. However, we appreciate that this might be your first Taleist training so we want you to be as confident as we are. That’s why we GUARANTEE that this course will leave you:
- Confident with ChatGPT specifically (and AI copywriting generally)
- A more productive and persuasive writer
And if take this ChatGPT course and YOU don’t feel that’s what you got, we’ll give you a full, friendly and immediate refund.
That’s a 100% money-back guarantee if you don’t feel confident, productive and persuasive as a writer after working through the course.
ChatGPT course summary
When you invest in Taleist's ChatGPT Mastery, you're getting:
- The foundations, self-paced video modules that you can access immediately after registering for the course. These modules cover:
- Understanding the difference between the free and paid versions of ChatGPT
- Writing powerful prompts for every situation
- Keeping ChatGPT on-task and delivering quality answers
- Detailing a tone of voice
- Using plugins
- The live session, a 3.5 hour Zoom with a professional copywriter, where we build on the foundations and:
- Deeply research an audience
- Build an avatar you can use again and again to write content to that audience (this exercise will blow your mind)
- Learn how to use this research to direct our content marketing — effectively giving you a bottomless well of topics for emails, social media and other channels
- Design workflows to break existing long-form content into social media posts and emails
- Create more workflows to write content drafts from scratch — in your tone of voice and sure to be loved by your avatar (because we've told ChatGPT in great detail about your ideal reader)
- Extended question time: A professional copywriter is only an email away from the moment you register for the course for a full 14 days after your live session. That's weeks of access to an expert whenever you have a question.
IT'S TIME TO ACT...
This is a hands-on course, so we recommend that you:
- Have a ChatGPT account
- Come ready to use ChatGPT during the session
Paid version strongly recommended
ChatGPT has a free option, which runs GPT-3.5. The paid version of ChatGPT runs GPT-4. The outputs of GPT-4 are significantly better than the outputs of GPT-3.5.
Additionally, ChatGPT Plus offers features that are not available in the free version.
For these reasons, we strongly recommend you invest in a ChatGPT Plus account to use while you take the course. (It’s only USD20 for a month.)
If you don’t want to pay the USD20 for one month of access to ChatGPT Plus, we’ll give you workarounds where possible. However, some things we’ll be doing aren’t possible in the free version, and users of the free version won’t get the same quality of output as participants with a ChatGPT Plus account.
That’s especially true of this course because we’re showing you how to push ChatGPT to its limits so you get the absolute best from the tool.