Hosting and Moderating Webinars
“The MBA of webinar training…”
Described by one attendee as “like an MBA for webinar training”, Taleist’s webinar training is a three-part online course delivered in video modules with workbooks.
Module 1: How to develop a webinar topic that wins business
The topic and content of your webinar are critical, not just to keeping clients in the webinar but to having clients sign up in the first place.
Then, if you want clients to stay, you have to make your webinar sticky. And there’s more to keeping an audience engaged than meets the eye.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How to craft a webinar topic that clients will jump at.
- How to structure a presentation you deliver with confidence, expertise and authenticity.
- The six essential beliefs your clients must have about you before they’ll give you their work or buy from you.
- How to create that mindset in your clients authentically.
- A repeatable framework for developing webinars that win work.
- How to turn your expertise into sales without “selling”.
Module 2. Presenting and moderating your business-winning webinar
You’ll discover the simple things you can do to keep attendees in their seats and taking notes. Then we’ll show you exactly how to turn that attention into new business.
- Keeping your audience engaged so they stay with you through the whole presentation.
- How to set the scene and nail the often overlooked details that will make a big difference.
- Dancing backwards in heels — The gentle art of moderating webinars so that every presenter or panelist shines.
- Preparation — There’s no need for nerves when you’re perfectly prepared thanks to the nothing-missed checklist we give you. (The checklist isn’t limited to the webinar itself — we cover the lead-up, too.)
Module 3. Packing the house and maximising attendee action
We’ll make sure you don’t waste a minute of the effort you put into creating a high-value webinar.
You’ll discover how to pack the house and maximise the resulting business. This module includes proven ways to:
- Write an email invitation that guarantees attendance.
- Optimise the guest list.
- Set the correct target for webinar attendance.
- Nudge your attendees into action with techniques that are incredibly simple, often overlooked and highly effective.
- Follow-up in ways your attendees will welcome.
Start running webinars that bring in business
If you’re ready to run webinars that work, invest in this course now and you’ll have instant access to our on-demand content.
We’ve run this course in person for lawyers and marketers and online for every imaginable kind of business. We know this material works to create webinars that work, which is why we stand 100% behind the course. If for any reason you’re not completely delighted with the course, let us know within 30 days for a full and friendly refund.