Write A Perfect About Us Page
A great About Us page is critical to your prospects’ buying decision. Once people have decided they want what you sell, they want to be sure they like the sound of the business that is selling it.
Can they trust you to deliver quality? Can they trust you to deliver at all?
In this guide, we go through:
- Why an About Us page is so important
- Examples of good About Us pages
- Example of an About Us page that talks about solving problems
- Example of an About Us page that gives context to the company
- Example of what not to say on an About Us page
- Words to avoid on an About Us page
- Using stock images on an About Us page (spoiler: don’t)
- Where to start with writing your About Us page
- Questions to ask before writing an About Us page
- Three proven formulas for writing the perfect About Us page
Great website copywriting is all about building trust, especially on your About Us page. Follow the advice in this guide and you'll be on your way to writing an About Us page that gives your readers confidence.