YOUR linkedin profile written by a professional copywriter
🎉 We're celebrating the launch of our new LinkedIn courses with a competition to give away:
🥇 One LinkedIn profile written for the winner by one of our copywriters (normally $2,000 because we treat copywriting your LinkedIn profile as exactly what it is — a mini website)
🥈🥈🥈🥈 Four lucky runners-up will win a LinkedIn online course bundle — our course on writing a LinkedIn profile PLUS our course on writing winning LinkedIn posts (worth $198).
To enter, all you need to do is give us your email address and comment on this LinkedIn post, telling us why a good LinkedIn profile is important.
ℹ️ You can enter until 5 pm on 18 June (Sydney time). Winners will be announced on 22 June on LinkedIn and by email. Very few terms and conditions apply (see below).
Enter now for your chance to win a professionally written LinkedIn profile worth $2,000
By entering your details, you confirm you agree to the terms below. Your entry will be complete after you confirm your email address and comment on our LinkedIn post about the giveaway.
- ✅ Your entry is complete after you confirm your email address and comment on the LinkedIn post.
- ✍️ The copywriting for your new profile will include a headline, an About section and a description of your current job — two drafts and a final round of revisions.
- 🎉 We must be able to announce you as a winner. (We don't want anyone thinking we cheated. 😇)
- 🌏 You can enter from anywhere in the world, but we only write profiles in English 🇦🇺 🇬🇧 🇺🇸.
- 📆 We'll start work on your profile in mid-June or early July, so you'll need to be available then for us to learn all about you, including for an interview (business hours Sydney time).
- 📧 We'll add you to our mailing list (gasp!) and send you some tips you can use immediately to fix up your profile (bonus! 🎁)
- 👮♀️ This giveaway is from Taleist and not associated with LinkedIn, but if LinkedIn decides the giveaway breaches its terms, we'll have to call the whole thing off. Also, the competition is void where prohibited and prizes are not transferable.