How much did copywriting increase your sales?
Taleist has increased sales by as much as 433% for clients and doubled lead quality. However, the ability of expert copywriting to increase your sales depends on a number of factors.
The first factor is the quality of the traffic to your website. There isn’t much that copywriting can do if the wrong people are coming to your website. It’s harder to sell ice to Eskimos than Bedouins.
The second factor is the quality of your offer. If your product is low quality, overpriced or otherwise unattractive, your copywriter will be limited in their ability to optimise your conversion rate.
The third critical factor is how good your copywriting is in the first place. If you have great copywriting already, improvements will be made in smaller increments. However, unless you engaged a direct response copywriter in the first place there is a good chance that your copy is ripe for improvement.
How does Taleist’s copywriting increase sales
Our copywriting increases the persuasiveness of landing pages, but we can provide a full service:
- Creating a marketing strategy that identifies key targets and maps messages to them.
- Bringing in our traffic partner to drive qualified prospects to your site through SEO or ads on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google.
- Tweaking, redesigning or rebuilding your website to convert better.
Concise copywriting tips
Once a week we email concise, practical copywriting, lead generation and conversion optimisation tips to the inboxes of our clever subscribers.
If you’d like to join them and claim your head start, you have only to enter your details below.
Recommended reading about copywriting and how it increases sales
Here are some of the best books you can read on the topic of direct response are:
- Overdeliver by Brian Kurtz
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz
- Anything by legendary direct response copywriters Joe Sugarman and Gary Halbert (generally published by his son Bond Halbert)
You should also read the Taleist guide to 7 Things Anyone Can Do To Increase Their Conversion Rate and our case study on reducing the cost-per-lead by 88% for a solar energy provider.